Main Materials Edit
The game has a set of basic materials, which are used to upgrade your port, purchase ships etc.
- Gems are a special currency, which can be acquired in limited amounts in the game, mainly as achievement and contract rewards. It can also be purchased for real life money.
- Coins can be acquired mainly by sending your ships to their dedicated destinations.
- Fish can be acquired mainly from the fishing pier in your port. There is also a destination to which you can send ships to get more of them. Fish are not required to purchase anything by themselves, but you need them to produce Wood/Stone/Iron.
- Wood is produced by the Sawmill buildings in your port. You need fish in order to produce wood.
- Stone is produced by the Quarry building in your port. You need fish in order to produce stone.
- Iron is produced by the Foundry building in your port. You need fish in order to produce iron.
Warehouse Materials Edit
Apart from the main materials, the game has additional materials, which require you to have a warehouse to be able to store them. That's why we can refer to them collectively as 'warehouse materials'. They can be exchanged for various other commodities on the market.
- Cocoa can be acquired after finishing all contracts for Columbus. 1 Cocoa can be exchanged for 25 or 110
- Cloth can be acquired after finishing John Kendrick's contracts. The cloth destination is a depletable one, so every player can only get 15,000 of cloth. 1 Cloth can be exchanged for 20 or 100 or 225
Event-specific materials Edit
Event specific materials are also warehouse materials, but the possibility to acquire them is limited to the time when the event is available.
Only the first 2 events are covered here.
- Silver Skull, you get 3 for finishing Blackbeard (LIMITED). You can exchange them for Gems, Coins, or Experience.
- Gold Skull, you get 3 for finishing Bartholomew Roberts (LIMITED). You can exchange them for Gems, Coins, or Experience.
Rum Day Edit
Merchant Materials Detailed info Edit
|Material||Coin Cost||Market Exchange||Classic Material : Coins|
|40||25||1 costs 1.6|
|80||45||1 costs 1.77|
|150||60||1 costs 2.5|