Once these changes are processed on this page, this message will disappear.
It'll take some time, though. Please be patient.
Ships can be sent to destinations in order to gain materials or coins, complete contracts, salvage shipwrecks, explore new lands, or simply bought for experience bonus. There are two ways to categorize ships. Firstly, Seaport ships can be divided into three generations. These are:
- Sailing ships. Sailing ships are propelled by sails that harness the power of wind. These ships take up 1 fleet slot.
- Steamships. Steamships are propelled by steam engines. These ships take up 2 fleet slots. Introduced in 2017 and redesigned on 3 April 2018. To view the statistics of the original steamships, go to Steamships (Old System).
- Motor ships. Motor ships are propelled by an internal combustion engine. These ships take up 3 fleet slots. Introduced on 6 November 2018.
Another way to categorize the Seaport ships is by dividing them into types based on their purchase methods and stats. These are:
- Regular 1 star. Ships which are sold at 1 star and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials.
- Premium 1 star. Ships which are sold at 1 star and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials. Their prices are a lot higher than regular ships, but they also provide higher crew & capacity. Examples include: La Belle, Hoop.
- Gem 1 star. Ships which are sold at 1 star for gems and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials.
- Gem 7 stars. Ships which are sold at 1 star and can be upgraded to 5 stars with regular materials. They also have 2 bonus stars (6th and 7th) which are available for gems only.
- Regular/gem 5 stars. Ships which are already at 5 stars when purchased. Some are bought for regular materials, others require gems to purchase. They are the most powerful ships in the game, crew and capacity wise.
- Scout ships. Ships which have an incredibly high crew value and incredibly low capacity value. They are intended to help players with exploration and crew requiring contracts.
Below you will find lists of all the ships in the game, sorted by level at which they become available in the shop. The list of the ships will be given, but you need to open a separate page for details about their upgrades and statistics.
Regular Ships Edit
Ships (Levels 1-50)
Le Grace, Santa Maria, La Pinta, Zeehaen, Roland von Bremen, Ark, Venetian, Griffen, Peter von Danzig, Le Glasse, Hulk Sigmund, Caracca Atlantica, São Miguel, Handels, São Gabriel, Den Røde Løve, Genoesse, Barbara, La Pensée, São Rafael, HMS Charles, Berrio, Le Broderic, La World, Vasa, Niña, Santa Anna, HMS Unicorn, Husse, La Dauphine, Mary Aleyn, HMS St George, Halygast, Brederode, Wegiz, Mare Haybred, Margaret
Ships (Levels 51-100)
Saint Ive, Godisgrace, Fogel Grip, Gerome, Constant Warwick, La Couronne, Henry, Katren, Lyon, Barlamew, Swan, San Antonio, Cristofur, Santa Catarina, Horse, Olifant, Princess Amelia, Anne Gallant, Flor de la Mar, Lilly, Preston, Trinidad, Couronne, Mary Rose, Golden Lion, HMS Tartar, Adler von Lübeck, La Réale, Nantwich, Golden Hind, SS Phoenix, Ark Royal, Henry Grace Dieu, Engelen, Royal Charles, SS Savannah, Repertago, Fairfax, Rainbow, Girmand, São Bento
Ships (Levels 101-150)
Grace de Dew, Eagle, Anunciada, San Juan Bautista, Victoria, Antelope, SS Britannia, HMS Endeavour, Bona Esperanza, La Belle, SS President, Torrington, San Esteban, Batavia, Squirrel, Madre de Deus, SS Pacific, PS Anglia, Elizabeth Jonas, Winsby, Santiago, SS Shamrock, White Bear, Derfflinger, SS Baltic, Mars, Taunton, Revenge, Langport, Meag Delight, CSS Nashville, Dunbar, Great Michael, SS Arabia, Friesland, Dainty, Duyfken, Don de Dieu, Repulse, SS Steamer, San Martin, HMS Jersey, SS Great Eastern, San Buena Ventura, Godspeed
Ships (Levels 151-200)
USS General Bragg, Mauritius, HMS Prince Royal, Central America, De Halve Maen, Laurel, Leopoldus Primus, Hoop, SS Arctic, Sovereign, Mayflower, Nonsuch, Arabella, Sophia Amalia, USS Rhode Island, Soleil Royal, Iveglia, Wappen von Hamburg, CSS Robert E. Lee, Resande Man, Oryol, Concord, USS Maratanza, Furst Menschikoff, Stora Kronan, Vergulde Draeck, Admiralität, Magnifique, Gouden Leeuw, Royal Louis, CSS William Hewes, Royal Katherine, Zeven Provinciën, USS Fort Jackson, HMS Resolution, SS Sirius, Charles Galley, USS Tennessee, HMS Devonshire, Assuré, Ninfa, SS Xantho, Railleuse, HMS Mordaunt, SS Thistle, PS Vernon, HMS Association, HMS Britannia, Le Pélican, HMS Greyhound, SS Nurnberg, Coronation, USS Banshee
Ships (Levels 201-250)
Hampton Court, HMS Valiant, Shtandart, SS Agamemnon, Fortuyn, HMS Burford, HMS Sharke, HMS Scarborough, USS Bat, Zeewijk, PS Hibernia, HMS Centurion, HMS Looe, Le Vengeur, SS Hindostan, HMS Medway, SS Ben-My-Chree, HMS Terrible, SS City of Glasgow, HMS Hazard, Landskroon, HMS Fowey, HMS Surprize, SS Laura, HMS Invincible, HMS Monarch, La Renommee, HMS Culloden, SS George W. Elder, Duc de Bourgogne, Algonquin, SS Bokhara, HMS Blenheim, RMS Trent, HMS Falmouth, HMS Valeur, Guerrier, SS King Orry I, Meermin, SS City of Berlin, HMS Helverson, HMS Mars, SS Rio de Janeiro, HMS Bellona, Junon, HMS Seahorse, Amsterdam, John Bowes
Ships (Levels 251-300)
HMS Rose, PS Lady Tyler, HMS Asia, PS Shamrock, Delft, USS America, Dryade, SS Harlan, Saint-Esprit, Comm de Marseille, SS Belgravia, Juan Nepomuceno, SS Nunobiki Maru, Borrowdale, SS Argo, HMS Hermione, HMS Phaeton, SS Nile, San Ildefonso, Willem de Eerste, SS Aleppo, Ligurienne, SS City of Quebec, Incorruptible, Pepublic Francaise, USS Constellation, Sirene, HMS Ville de Paris, USS Congress
Ships (Levels 301-350)
Event Ships Edit
Ships introduced together with time limited events are only available in the shop until the time of the event runs out. Once purchased, they can be used indefinitely by the players.
- Christmas 2018 Ships
- Seaport's 3rd Birthday Ships
- Halloween 2018 Ships
- Fishing Event Ships
- Life on the Mississippi Ships
- Seaport's Odyssea Ships
- Voyage of HMS Beagle Ships
- Jules Verne Ships
- Titanic Ships
- Bobeye Ships
- Chinese New Year II - Ships
- Chinese New Year - Ships
- Pirates - Ships
- St. Patrick - Ships
- Vikings - Ships
- Great Storm - Ships
- Rum - Ships
- Halloween - Ships
- Christmas 2016 - Ships
- Treasure Hunt - Ships
- Pocahontas - Ships
- Easter Ships
- Ancient Rome Ships
- Black Ships
- Panama Canal - Ships
- Pirate Event 2 - Ships
- Frankenstein's Monster Event - Ships
- Seaport's 2nd Birthday - Ships
- Christmas 2017 - Ships
- Land of the Penguins - Ships
- Chinese New Year II Ships
Contract Ships Edit
Some ships can only be acquired through contracts.
You can find the list of those ships here: Contract Ships
Special Ships Edit
Some rare ships are not strictly event related nor contract related. As of now, all such ships are acquired through level-related time limited offers.
See the list here: Special Ships
Ship Merchant Edit
Read about the feature here: Ship Merchant
Museum Descriptions Edit
An incomplete list can be found here: Museum Descriptions